With US stock futures trading higher this morning on Friday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. NEPT to report a quarterly loss at $1.23 per share on revenue of $9.49 million before the opening bell. Neptune Wellness shares gained 3.1% to $0.85 in after-hours trading.
- GAN Limited GAN reported the departure of Karen E. Flores from her position as Chief Financial Officer and named Mr. Brian Chang, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller as interim CFO. GAN shares gained 2.3% to $1.36 in the after-hours trading session.
- LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. LITB is expected to release its unaudited financial results for the third quarter before the opening bell on Friday. LightInTheBox shares gained 5.3% to close at $1.20 on Wednesday.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Lufax Holding Ltd LU posted weaker-than-expected earnings for its third quarter. Lufax shares tumbled 14.9% to $1.49 in the after-hours trading session.
- Rocket Lab USA, Inc. RKLB said it was selected by NASA to launch the TROPICS mission. Rocket Lab shares gained 3.2% to $4.5401 in after-hours trading.