- Local June inflation, 7.4%, MPC tomorrow.
- BHP Group* (JSE code: BHG) update, they are worried.
ArcelorMittal South Africa (JSE code: ACL) trading update says global growth and recessions fears “present challenges for the outlook of commodities and steel demand in the next 12 to 18 months.”.
- China’s holdings of U.S. debt fell below $1 trillion for the first time since 2010
- Alviva (JSE code: AVV) delisting at 2500c.
- Brent oil trade keeps on trucking, buy below $100 exit $113.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
JSE Direct Podcast
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon chats to industry experts, answers listener question (contact him here to send your Q’s) and gives his views on the state of markets and individual shares.
Reach Simon by email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or Twitter @SimonPB
Image and article originally from justonelap.com. Read the original article here.