U.S. stocks closed mostly lower on Tuesday with the Nasdaq Composite dropping over 100 points amid a decline in Meta Platforms, Inc. META shares.
Let’s have a look at the major economic events scheduled for today.
- The MBA’s index of mortgage application activity for the latest week is scheduled for release at 7:00 a.m. ET.
- The Producer Price Index for September will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Producer prices, which declined 0.1% in August, are expected to increase 0.2% in September.
- Minneapolis Fed President Neel Kashkari is set to speak at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Atlanta Fed’s Business Inflation Expectations survey report for October is scheduled for release at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is set to auction 10-year notes at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Michael Barr, the Fed’s vice chair for supervision will speak at 1:45 p.m. ET.
- The Federal Open Market Committee will issue minutes of its latest meeting at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Governor Michelle Bowman is set to speak at 6:30 p.m. ET.
Check out our premarket coverage here
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.