- Wells Fargo raised W. R. Berkley Corporation WRB price target from $83 to $85. Wells Fargo analyst Elyse Greenspan maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. W. R. Berkley shares rose 0.7% to close at $68.06 on Tuesday.
- Baird raised the price target on Albireo Pharma, Inc. ALBO from $43 to $55. Baird analyst Brian Skorney maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Albireo Pharma shares rose 0.4% to $23.51 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James lowered Union Pacific Corporation UNP price target from $250 to $230. Raymond James analyst Patrick Tyler Brown maintained a Strong Buy rating on the stock. Union Pacific shares fell 0.7% to close at $192.64 on Tuesday.
- Stifel lowered Align Technology, Inc. ALGN price target from $375 to $325. Stifel analyst Jonathan Block maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Align Technology rose 2.9% to $214.56 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital cut PPG Industries, Inc. PPG price target from $143 to $122. BMO Capital analyst John McNulty maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. PPG shares rose 0.1% to close at $110.76 on Tuesday.
- Morgan Stanley cut Trane Technologies plc TT price target from $168 to $166. Morgan Stanley analyst Joshua Pokrzywinski maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Trane Technologies shares fell 0.4% to close at $147.31 on Tuesday.
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.